THE BLOOD, SWEAT & BEERS LEAGUE RULES
• The results of your draft day haul must place you in a position to field a full line-up. If it doesn’t, the commissioner will have to intercede. – EX: If you didn’t draft a kicker, the last player that you drafted will be replaced with the best kicker available by the commissioner.
• There are no requirements on your draft day preference. Going the Autodraft route is perfectly acceptable.
• While we are limited to a maximum of (15) players on our roster, there is a glitch that will allow you to add a 16th player. Please know that because that exceeds our agreed-upon limit, that sixteenth player will be removed by the commissioner.
• You are required to fill out a complete line-up from your roster; ie: (1) QB, (2) RBs, (2) WRs, (1) TE, (2) Flex: RB, WR, TE, (1) K and (1) D/ST.
THE WAIVER WIRE
• To prevent hoarding, if you drop a player, the player that you add to your roster must place you in a position to field a full line-up.
– EX: If you only have one kicker on your roster and you drop a kicker, yup… you’ve got to pick up a kicker, not a QB, RB, WR, TE, or D/ST.
If we need to introduce the COVID Injured Reserve List again this season, the following protocols will once again be in effect:
• We’ll reduce our line-ups and increase our bench as follows:
– LINE-UPS: (8) Slots
(1) QB • (1) RB • (1) WR • (1) TE • (1) FLEX – RB, WR, TE • (1) FLEX – RB, WR, TE • (1) K • (1) D/ST
– BENCH: (7) Slots: Any position
• COVID INJURED/RESERVE ONLY SLOTS (3) Additional Slots
These slots are SOLELY for any rostered player that the league assigns a COVID designation to. That said, if you have a player who has been cleared to return to an active role with his team, he must be removed from that IR slot. And, at that time, you will have to reseat him on your active roster by dropping a player.
– Failure to comply with this protocol will result in the subtraction of 25 points off of your next game for each healthy player who is still in a COVID IR slot.