PARTY BUS PENALTIES
MEET UP TIME
Please arrive by 11:45 am tomorrow, 3/30. The bus will arrive between 11:50-noon in front of Brewco. And of course, our round trip ends where it all began.
BEFORE YOU GET ON THE BUS…
We currently have two ice chests that members of our crew will be bringing aboard for your drinks. Feel free to bring alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic beverages aboard to stash in those coolers, IN CANS ONLY. Translation of breaking glass (incl: bottles) on the bus = Monetary Penalty.
Contact Nate with questions and comments. I’ll be at Petco Park this afternoon/tonight for the game, so I won’t be at happy hour today (Friday).
Food is not allowed on the bus. We’ll have the opportunity to eat at any of the four spots that we plan to hit tomorrow.
SO, BEFORE THE ALCOHOL KICKED IN…
THE PLAN LOOKED LIKE THIS:
PACIFIC BEACH: 90 minutes
1st Stop. PB Shore Club: [ 12:45 – 1:30 pm ] 4343 Ocean Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
2nd Stop. El Prez: [ 1:45-2:30 pm ] 4190 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
MISSION BEACH: 45 minutes
3rd Stop. Beach House Grill: [ 2:45-3:30 pm ] 3125 Ocean Front Walk, San Diego, CA 92109
OCEAN BEACH: 90 minutes
4th Stop. OB Noodle House: [ 4-5:30 pm ]
4993 Niagara Ave, San Diego, CA 92107
+ Other spots in OB thru departure time of 5:30
Brewco’s Parking Lot. 6pm
GET MOD, BABY!
Hey man, since this a pub crawl, yeah… we are expected to be a spectacle. Because of this, Nicole – THE BIRTHDAY GIRL – extended a recent reminder that we all should rock some ’70s gear tomorrow!
– SO LET’S MAKE A SCENE TOMORROW!! And if you need an assist, check out:
8330 Rio San Diego Drive, San Diego, CA 92108
Friday 9:30 am – 9:00 pm / Saturday 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
And yeah baby, let’s have some fun with this theme… even a pair of peace sign glasses, a wig, or a denim jacket is in the spirit AND noteworthy!
– Rock On!
EPIC PARTY BUS FINE PRINT / PENALTIES
Let’s make sure not to generate any avoidable charges …
Terms & Conditions/ Reservation Agreement:
To make your time with Epic Transportation LLC an enjoyable one, we ask for your cooperation with the following: A non-refundable deposit of $250 (buses) and $150 (Limos) will be charged to your credit card to hold your vehicle. If you do not agree to these term’s you must cancel your reservation the same day you reserved the vehicle to avoid any cancellation fees.
Epic Transportation LLC will strictly enforce State and Federal Laws and will maintain a zero tolerance compliance policy that no alcoholic beverages can be consumed or use by any person not of legal drinking age. No person will bring contraband aboard vehicles that are owned and operated by Epic Limo Bus. AT THE CHAUFFEUR’S OR MANAGEMENT’S DISCRETION, THE PURCHASER AGREES TO BE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES THAT MAY INCUR. All incurred charges are due at the end of the charter. * $ 20.00 per broken glassware. * $ 50.00 for each gum spot found on upholstery or carpet. * $175.00 minimum for each act of vandalism. * $200.00 minimum for carpet shampooing and extensive cleanup. * $300.00 minimum for each burn hole, rip or tear to upholstery. * $500.00 for each regurgitation occurrence. * $500.00 for smoking * $2000.00 per damaged window Initials ________
1.Epic Transportation LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract for any noncompliance of rules stated herein.
2. Epic Transportation LLC will not be responsible for injuries that may occur while the vehicle is in motion, at a standstill or entering and exiting vehicle. The purchaser is responsible for his/her guests’ safety and assumes full financial responsibility for any damages to the vehicle caused by client, guest, or third party whether by accident, neglect, or intent.
3. Epic Transportation LLC recommends that all and any personal belongings be removed from the vehicle when unattended. We will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damage articles.
4. No smoking or eating is allowed in our vehicles.
5. Epic Transportation LLC cannot guarantee the availability of overtime. It is of particular importance that the purchaser makes allowances for anticipated delays and adheres to the agreed time schedule. In the event that the purchaser wants to change the time of the itinerary, they may do so, only if Epic Transportation LLC can accommodate other clients that booked with Epic Transportation LLC prior to or after the said time. Overtime is charged per one half hour increments.
6. Transfer reservations are priced for immediate pickup/drop-off, no wait time is included. The overtime for transfers will be charged per one half hour increments.
7. The purchaser authorizes Epic Transportation LLC to charge any additional charges after they rendered services to the purchasers’ credit card supplemental charge. Customer agrees to have Epic Transportation LLC get the authorization for the above credit card and the amount, for the event stated above . If cash payment is selected, the payment is due at the beginning of the rental time.
8. Cancellations within 7 days of the charter will be charged 100% of the contract.
9. Since Epic Transportation LLC offers high-tech-equipped vehicles, sometimes heat and excessive use of all power-operated equipment might subject to temporary failure. This will of course not interfere with the safety of the vehicles itself and therefore will have no effect on continuing or payment of the contracted trip.
10. Epic Limo Bus guarantees, that all our vehicles are constantly checked to keep the highest possible standards and eliminate such failures as much as possible. Epic does not guarantee that chauffeurs will have an auxiliary cord to play music from a phone. Should a cord become damaged and connection be lost this will in NO WAY effect the validity of this contract and no refunds will be given. We suggest the client bring their own auxiliary cord and CD’s as a backup for your preferred music.
11. Epic Limo Bus reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle in the event of an occurrence beyond our control.
12. Epic Limo Bus shall not be held responsible for any delays or inconveniences due to traffic, unforeseen mechanical failures, or situations deemed an “Act of God”
13. If the limousine rental is for a minor under the age of (18) eighteen this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian.
14. If alcohol is on board, the purchaser certifies that all passengers are of legal drinking age.
15. VIP entry into nightclubs/other clubs is a courtesy service and not a guarantee. On occasion there might be a small fee per person for entry. Client is advised that it is the discretion of the nightclub/other club to allow entry. Refusal of entry by the establishment has no bearing on the rental of the limo bus and no refunds will be given.
16. Epic Limo Bus is not responsible for any items left on the vehicles, lost or stolen.
17. California Department of Motor Vehicles Code Section 546 requires a certified “school pupil activity bus” and SPAB certified driver to be used for all school sponsored events. It is the sole responsibility of the client to verify in writing that Epic Transportation has been informed of any stops that are deemed by the state to be a “school sponsored event”. Failure to do so will release Epic Transportation from responsibility of providing transportation to those stops without refund.
18. “The above charges represent the best estimate of your charges at this time. A recommended gratuity of 12 to 15 percent is included. This gratuity is subject to your discretion and may be increased, decreased, or eliminated entirely.” 19. Credit card must be present upon arrival.